ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks to the world wide RF coordinators...  (Read 3521 times)

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Thanks to the world wide RF coordinators...
« on: May 08, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »

I want to thank the RF Coordinators who have participated in my Collection of RF scans around the world.  This last year we have had almost 6000 visits to the page and many have gotten scans there to help prep for their RF events.

Anyone is allowed to get these scans and I invite you all to join and send in scans for the collection.  We have almost 400 scans from around the world.  There is no charge but you must create a logon.

http://www.bestaudio.com/spectrum-scans/

If you need the services of a coordinator their e-mail addresses are listed.  They are not clickable or searchable by web bots.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:56:09 PM by Pete Erskine »
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Andrew Outlaw

Re: Thanks to the world wide RF coordinators...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »

Thank you for hosting such an awesome collection!

Corey Scogin

• Birmingham, AL, US
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:07:57 PM »

I want to thank the RF Coordinators who have participated in my Collection of RF scans around the world.  This last year we have had almost 6000 visits to the page and many have gotten scans there to help prep for their RF events.

Why are you posting everyone's email addresses? I'd recommend redacting that info if you just want to thank a list of people.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 06:59:00 PM »

Why are you posting everyone's email addresses? I'd recommend redacting that info if you just want to thank a list of people.

When they signed up they said it was ok to post their email, and it is done to provide a way to contact them to hire their services.

Mac

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 09:26:35 PM »

There is no charge but you must create a logon.

I don't mind logging in to see special information, but it would be nice if your site didn't use modal popups to make it happen. Just in my opinion, popups are one of the more annoying things that the internet has created since the blink tag... (and especially since modal popups were designed SOLELY to circumvent standard popup blockers. So that makes them twice as irritating... I prefer to choose when to do something (like logging in) rather then have my experience interrupted at random.)

Thanks for listening.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 12:53:17 PM »

I don't mind logging in to see special information, but it would be nice if your site didn't use modal popups to make it happen. Just in my opinion, popups are one of the more annoying things that the internet has created since the blink tag... (and especially since modal popups were designed SOLELY to circumvent standard popup blockers. So that makes them twice as irritating... I prefer to choose when to do something (like logging in) rather then have my experience interrupted at random.)

Thanks for listening.

-Ray

I don't know what you are referring to as Random.  Maybe it's that most of my site doesn't require logon only the scan pages so it is not popping up in the middle of your visit, just when you go to those pages.  Sorry for that method but currently it is the only way to add this function to a Squarespace site.  I hate it too.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 03:59:12 PM »

I don't know what you are referring to as Random.  Maybe it's that most of my site doesn't require logon only the scan pages so it is not popping up in the middle of your visit, just when you go to those pages.  Sorry for that method but currently it is the only way to add this function to a Squarespace site.  I hate it too.

I appreciate that you dislike them as well. (I didn't think it was a limitation of the web development software/content provider. I'm a "code-that-shizzle-myself" kinda guy. :) )

-r
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 03:59:12 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 25 queries.