Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Trouble ordering Faital Pro in US

(1/1)

Gordon Brinton:
I spent some time at the US Speaker, LLC site trying to order a few raw components, only to discover that their shopping cart is not secure with SSL. I emailed them to complain about it and they, (in so many words,) told me that I was crazy.

I have also checked the list of authorized US dealers at the Faital Pro site and none seem to have working product pages except for USspeaker.

Has anyone else in the US had this trouble?

Jason Dermer:

--- Quote from: Gordon A. Brinton on March 27, 2011, 06:33:19 PM ---I spent some time at the US Speaker, LLC site trying to order a few raw components, only to discover that their shopping cart is not secure with SSL. I emailed them to complain about it and they, (in so many words,) told me that I was crazy.

I have also checked the list of authorized US dealers at the Faital Pro site and none seem to have working product pages except for USspeaker.

--- End quote ---
I can understand your concern with the non SSL website. His warehouse is just miles from our shop, so I tend to actually go directly to him after calling for our needs. However, Al (the owner) is a great, straight shooting guy. Very knowledgable as well, he's one of those guys that can rattle off speaker specs from the top of his head when you have to find a replacement for something that no longer exists.

Alan Sledzieski:

--- Quote from: Gordon Brinton on March 27, 2011, 06:33:19 PM ---I spent some time at the US Speaker, LLC site trying to order a few raw components, only to discover that their shopping cart is not secure with SSL. I emailed them to complain about it and they, (in so many words,) told me that I was crazy.

--- End quote ---

i deal with Al a lot and get Faital from him, no problems

Bob Leonard:

--- Quote from: Gordon Brinton on March 27, 2011, 06:33:19 PM ---I spent some time at the US Speaker, LLC site trying to order a few raw components, only to discover that their shopping cart is not secure with SSL. I emailed them to complain about it and they, (in so many words,) told me that I was crazy.

--- End quote ---

Gordon,
I have checked the site and the checkout process is most definately protected with SSL technology (secure socket layer protocol) and the certifiocate is confirmed by Verisign. As a matter of fact it states that to be the case once you reach the checkout stage of the transaction and on the site product pages. I would not hesitate to use the site and perform transactions remotely.

paul bell:
The title to this thread is very misleading. At first read, it looks like there's an issue with Faital availability.

The issues stated are with a re-seller's website of many brands of speakers, not one in particular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version