ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommended Speakers' Position  (Read 21860 times)

Arman Raga

Re: Recommended Speakers' Position
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2016, 11:45:26 PM »

Arman,
Please look at Ivan's tag line at the bottom of his posts.

Everyone here is having a discussion about the aspects of your room and problems inherent in trying to make a silk purse out of your sow's ear.
One of the ways we all learn is by speaking to the optimal solution for a given situation.  This doesn't necessarily translate to an actual solution that fits your very limited criteria.
Also, there is an underlying (barely) frustration with having the audio as an add-on instead of integral, when designing a performance space.  The acoustic aesthetic will leave just a lasting impression as the visual.

My take on your situation, based on the commentary here, would be to get only two speakers of higher quality, mount them in the front corners, and only use one much of the time.  The room is small enough that two speakers of any decent quality will easily cover the room for the use you have described.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot Dave. I will surely follow your suggestion. I also managed yesterday to convince my boss to cover the glass walls with Acoustical Blinds but he wanted the design of the blinds to match the theme of the Hall. I know the blinds isn't enough but I think it will minimize a bit the reflections of the sounds. I really thank you guys coz I won't really able to convince my boss without your wisdom. I simply relayed your expert opinions to my boss. The contractor will just follow whatever changes we wanted. Again Dave, thank you!

No, both of those are unacceptable!

It's okay sir. Thank you again and God bless!

- arman
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:48:23 PM by Arman Raga »

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Recommended Speakers' Position
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2016, 11:45:26 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 24 queries.