ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sennheiser EW100g2 2 questions.  (Read 5188 times)

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
Re: Sennheiser EW100g2 2 questions.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 11:19:17 AM »

FYI to add - I just tried in Shure Wireless WorkBench6  (WWB6) to see if the 20 channels Sennheiser has listed in band A bank 1 were compatible.   First I just tried to see if I could get 20 channels in band A. keep in mind that in WWB6 there are 3 options when coordinating frequencies. Robust, Standard and More Frequencies. I always try to get what I need using Standard. In standard I could only get 14 compatible frequencies. In Robust I could get 13 channels compatible, in Standard I got 14 and in More Frequencies I got all 20. So I decided to try and see what would happen if I tried to do even more channels. And I was able to get 30 channels that are supposed to be compatible. But this is all without figuring in any TV channels or anything else that would most likely interfere.   

So next I entered all of the 20 frequencies listed in band A bank 1 into WWB6 and the results really surprised me. In Standard mode NONE of the frequencies were compatible with each other. And this is without entering anything else, no TV stations, just checking them to each other.  In More Frequencies mode I got that 6 of them were compatible. This is using a list that I have found is the same for the G2 in a publication from them from 2004 and one from 2013.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Sennheiser EW100g2 2 questions.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 11:19:17 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.