ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New LED Lighting Rig Setup  (Read 2223 times)

Thomas Bensley

New LED Lighting Rig Setup
« on: March 24, 2016, 09:39:36 AM »

Hello

I need help choosing new LED's as my old ones ( 8x Yinhe NE-117, RBG 3CH Par) gave in the other day. I was hoping for something with RBGW, 4CH, Par64. But, it has been a while since i have looked around and i am not sure what all the good brands are now and what to look for in a light.

I need the light to be durable as i do heaps of Drama and Music Performances with these LED's they must be a powerful light with a big wash, and i need one with pretty colours and plenty of variation.

It doesnt need to do much on the LED's them selves as i would be controlling them from a lighting console.

Price range i prefer cheaper but of course i want something good so even if it is on the expensive side i am willing to look at it.

If you would like anymore information just ask :) and thanks in advanced

Looking forward to your responses

Thomas
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:42:16 AM by Bensley69 »

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber