ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha LS9 Loyalty Program......  (Read 7626 times)

boburtz

• SR Forums
  • San Francisco Bay Area
    • SoundWizard Productions
Re: Yamaha LS9 Loyalty Program......
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 03:57:04 PM »

I took part in this, just setup my new QL5 and Rio3224 this week.  Only had to send a picture of the serial on the LS9.  Makes for a very attractive price. 

I also bought 2 Dante cards for my LS9 to make it into a meager monitor console on my network.  Will set that up and try it out in the coming weeks. 

Mike
I'm in the process of taking advantage of this as well. Sent in a pic of the serial and the functioning display. No questions asked and I received my validated voucher in about one day. Seems like one could have an LS9 that was purchased second hand and still be able to take advantage of this.

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 04:33:55 PM »

Seems like one could have an LS9 that was purchased second hand and still be able to take advantage of this.

Ethical considerations aside, yeah, probably would get past them... ;)

I also bought 2 Dante cards for my LS9 to make it into a meager monitor console on my network.  Will set that up and try it out in the coming weeks. 

Yep, that's a pretty sweet setup! I bought a pair of Dante cards for my LS9-32 in December, and used them for a show in San Jose last month. QL5 at FOH, pair of Rios at the stage, and then the LS9 was used to mix the live video stream broadcast. Worked like a charm!

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 04:33:55 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.