ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zone pro hard reset  (Read 2940 times)

Alex Wieczoreck

Zone pro hard reset
« on: February 20, 2016, 06:44:38 PM »

I was attempting to update the firmware on a DBX Zonepro 641 and the connection was lost during the process. Now I am having all kinds of issues. For example I get a message saying "Node 48 is connected through both Ethernet and Serial. Go offline and adjust your network settings or cabling to resolve this problem." The unit is also showing it is in Moon Node instead of saying 641.

I can not connect to the 641. I would like to do a hard reset of the unit. Is there a way to do that by moving jumpers inside the unit? Since I can not connect to the unit and bring up the software I can't do the reset method that dbx suggests.

Thanks for your help

Lee Douglas

• 47.662615, -116.756954
Re: Zone pro hard reset
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

I can not connect to the 641. I would like to do a hard reset of the unit. Is there a way to do that by moving jumpers inside the unit? Since I can not connect to the unit and bring up the software I can't do the reset method that dbx suggests.

Thanks for your help

From the DBX forum found here http://www2.dbxpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2533 , there is something behind the front panel, but doesn't elaborate any more than that.  It does mention a broken link to the procedure.
This space for rent

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Zone pro hard reset
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.