Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Stage Research RF Scanner

(1/1)

Kevin Maxwell:
Stage Research RF Scanner, is anyone on here using or have you used it? I downloaded the demo version and it seems to not be a functional demo just a simulation. I am trying to get accurate scans that will output a CSV (Comma delimited) file of the frequencies and their signal strength. I am using a WinRadio G305e and the WinRadio software CSV output doesn’t include the signal strength. I have a query into the WinRadio people about this but they have been away for the holidays. 

I have done some testing as indicated in my WinRadio scanner post. And I am looking to see if the Stage Research RF Scanner might be the answer for me. It indicates in the write up that it works with the G305e and that it outputs CSV with signal strength. I thought that the demo might be functional and I could test this.

I am going to send Stage Research an email asking basically what I have written here and will see what they say but I thought if anyone has experience with RF Scanner I would love to hear from you.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version