ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Resource to hire Audio Professionals from?  (Read 2240 times)

Keith Glenn

Best Resource to hire Audio Professionals from?
« on: October 30, 2017, 01:09:04 PM »

Currently in search of a professional Monitor Engineer with reasonable experience looking for a permanent position with a National Artist doing approx. 130 shows a year. Need to be based between Charlotte and Atlanta.
Sorry if I am in the wrong Forum, please direct me to the correct resources if possible.
Thanks!

Luke Geis

• Owner of Endever Music Production's
Re: Best Resource to hire Audio Professionals from?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:23:16 PM »

I'm a professional monitor engineer, but not located anywhere near Georgia. You are in the right place, but may want to post in the jobs section if it still around and perhaps even in the Marketplace. In this particular part of the forum you are going to get more answers than employee's I believe. I would will a bet most of us that hang in this part of the forum are business owners or permanent employee's of an establishment. Most of the others are here asking the questions.

I myself am a freelance / business owner that covers a small niche market of my own clients in my area and travel the country as a freelance for other larger companies doing anything and everything audio. I have pigeon holed myself as a systems tech with most of those I work with simply because I seem to know more about system design, implementation and optimization than the average sound guy near me. Doing 130 shows a year would be tough for me simply because of my current client base and obligations. Someone who hires me would have to pay me A LOT to say no to all my other clients. Point being, you will have little luck in this part of the forum finding a regular attendee who is also readily available for 2 shows a week and doesn't have other obligations. Good luck with your search though. There are guys out there in this forum that are perfect for you, you are just going to have to broaden the search.
I don't understand how you can't hear yourself

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Best Resource to hire Audio Professionals from?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:23:16 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 25 queries.