ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Abdul-EQ  (Read 21542 times)

Abdul EQ

Abdul-EQ
« on: December 20, 2015, 04:40:27 PM »

Dear readers,

Abdul says Hello.  Something awakened in him this weekend and he just wanted to touch base.
You’ve not heard from him for a few years, have you? Abdul has been away and involved in “religious training.”
He is now better prepared to die; finger on the trigger, and just wanted to preemptively say “I’m sorry.”

No, not that! Abdul is a life-affirming individual. He wouldn't do that. It's just that in light of recent events, he wanted to apologize for his participation.

When Donald Trump spews hatred to a large crowd, and let me say Donald Trump is FAN-tastic at spewing hatred, bigotry, and xenophobia to large crowds, even the Donald needs sound reinforcement and someone to design a system to get his message across. Someone needs to operate the system, and someone needs to cash the check.

Abdul is sorry.

A-EQ

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Abdul-EQ
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »

Dear readers,

Abdul says Hello.  Something awakened in him this weekend and he just wanted to touch base.

Abdul, we've missed you. I hope your training was not too arduous, you must remain centered and at peace with yourself no matter what you've had to do.

Mac

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 07:14:08 PM »

Seasons greetings and salutations our desert wanderer.

Glad to see you didn't get caught in the crossfire, and have been able to follow our presidential campaign in detail.

May be bird of paradise find your tent and deliver a christmas gift of the three wise men (Johnny Walker, Jim beam, and Jack Daniels). Frankincense, gold, and myrrh jut don't work these days.

JR 
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 08:36:49 PM »

Greetings wise nomad,
You've been missed. Another sermon is long overdue here!

I hope you hit that quote harder than an obstinate camel.

An ancient new jersian parable is applicable here.

Surely a project the size of the Death Star involved numerous civilian  independent contractors. Are they culpably evil or victims of circumstance?  Did Luke Skywalker murder these vendors, or were they acceptable collateral damage? Either way, they were just trying to pay their space mortgage.

There is no light and no dark, there is a broad spectrum. There is also facism. But we all have to eat eventually.

Peace be upon you, he who walks with the Q.

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 08:51:01 PM »

There is no light and no dark,

But there are "dark suckers", or better know by the "common name"-light bulbs.

Sorry-I couldn't resist
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 08:57:01 PM »

Our desert wanderer returns!  Good to hear from you again, Abdul.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 09:09:38 PM »

Glad to see that the sand fleas in your underwear did not get to far :)
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Craig Hauber

• Mondak Sound Design - Plentywood MT/Grenora ND
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 02:09:52 PM »

I will admit I'm quite dense at "getting" jokes and some form of humor so someone is going to have to explain to me why this kind of post is allowed (not real name and inflammatory political commenting)
(I figure it must be an inside joke as some of the bigger names on the LAB are going along with it and I've seen the name off and on over the years here)

Just curious that's all (-not being a prick)

Thanks much.

Dear readers,

You’ve not heard from him for a few years, have you? Abdul has been away and involved in “religious training.”
He is now better prepared to die; finger on the trigger, and just wanted to preemptively say “I’m sorry.”

No, not that! Abdul is a life-affirming individual. He wouldn't do that. It's just that in light of recent events, he wanted to apologize for his participation.

When Donald Trump spews hatred to a large crowd, and let me say Donald Trump is FAN-tastic at spewing hatred, bigotry, and xenophobia to large crowds, even the Donald needs sound reinforcement and someone to design a system to get his message across. Someone needs to operate the system, and someone needs to cash the check.

Abdul is sorry.

A-EQ
Craig Hauber
Mondak Sound Design
-Live PA
-Installs
-Theatre

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 02:28:38 PM »

I will admit I'm quite dense at "getting" jokes and some form of humor so someone is going to have to explain to me why this kind of post is allowed (not real name and inflammatory political commenting)
(I figure it must be an inside joke as some of the bigger names on the LAB are going along with it and I've seen the name off and on over the years here)

Thanks much.
Of course it's not allowed but he's Abdul....   ::)

Perhaps you don't know Abdul? He is grandfathered in, more ways than one.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 02:56:49 PM »

Thanks much.

Abdul is in the crosshairs of an MQ-1, but the payload is secret.  He will be allowed to earn for the time being.  Those of us owning an Abdul EQ T-shirt know of what I speak.
Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 02:56:49 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.