ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Abdul-EQ  (Read 21559 times)

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
Re: Abdul-EQ
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2015, 01:11:14 PM »

This whole Abdul thing is driving me gnats. But I do find it humorous. I suppose it's an inside thing that some of us will never enter.
Or perhaps enlightenment will come at the series closer.
Abdul has been around these forums for many years-although not so much lately.

His desert humor is welcomed back (at least by those of us who have been here awhile)

For the "newbies", hang in there-you will succumb to the spells of the desert in his posts.

They don't come often, but are enlightening.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Charlie Zureki

• South Eastern Michigan (near Windsor)
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2015, 03:39:30 PM »

As much as I enjoyed seeing The Abdul back, seeing The Hammer back made me smile more.  Season's greetings to you Charlie, I thought about you just the other day - good to see your name pop up!

Thank You Kristian !   It is a fine holiday season.  Wishing you and your family a wonder-filled New Year !

Hammer..
Do it the right way....don't be a Dino!

Scott Helmke

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2015, 06:45:36 PM »

I'm kinda watching from the outside as well.
Never quite figured out what was going on. ???

Abdul-EQ is the wind, and we are the lion.

Ron Hebbard

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2015, 07:43:15 PM »

Abdul's  back, can Turbo the audio goat be far behind?
Oh all you young'uns.  (Like Debbie.)Who's going to be first to grumble about having a goat named Turbo posting on the LAB?
Yes, of course, Turbo is his real name.  [If it wasn't, he wouldn't be permitted to post here, right?]

Ron Hebbard
Toodleoo!

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2015, 07:54:09 PM »

Oh all you young'uns.  (Like Debbie.)Who's going to be first to grumble about having a goat named Turbo posting on the LAB?
Yes, of course, Turbo is his real name.  [If it wasn't, he wouldn't be permitted to post here, right?]

Ron Hebbard
Toodleoo!
I thought turbo moved on, but there may be a turbo jr.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 08:19:03 PM »

Ron Hebbard
Toodleoo!

I love it when someone calls me a 'young'un'……... :D
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 08:26:27 PM »

I thought turbo moved on, but there may be a turbo jr.

JR

Turbo "moved on" several years ago.  :(

He also wrote an advice column.  His human friend Martin Hackworth is still teaching physics at Idaho St University.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Ron Hebbard

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2015, 02:50:23 AM »

While we're recalling Abdul and Turbo, what about the LAB barbeques and photos thereof which were at one point posted on the LAB.
I'm recalling at least two LAB BBQ's, one in the eastern U.S., possibly Florida, and a second somewhat more central and comparatively close to southern Texas.  Amongst the photos of this second LAB barbeque was a picture of a bunch of very stern looking fellows appearing somewhat like they were being photographed for a police line-up.  Included in this particular shot was a VERY nasty looking fellow credited as Mr. Gene Pink of Pink Lighting and Sound.
Can anyone direct me to this credited photo of Gene if it's still available anywhere on line?

Debbie; I'm glad my "young'uns" comment didn't go unnoticed / unappreciated.  I aim to entertain, never enflame.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Editted to add a question mark.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:56:53 AM by Ron Hebbard »

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2015, 09:59:39 AM »

While we're recalling Abdul and Turbo, what about the LAB barbeques and photos thereof which were at one point posted on the LAB.
I'm recalling at least two LAB BBQ's, one in the eastern U.S., possibly Florida, and a second somewhat more central and comparatively close to southern Texas.  Amongst the photos of this second LAB barbeque was a picture of a bunch of very stern looking fellows appearing somewhat like they were being photographed for a police line-up.  Included in this particular shot was a VERY nasty looking fellow credited as Mr. Gene Pink of Pink Lighting and Sound.
Can anyone direct me to this credited photo of Gene if it's still available anywhere on line?

Debbie; I'm glad my "young'uns" comment didn't go unnoticed / unappreciated.  I aim to entertain, never enflame.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Editted to add a question mark.
Gene Pink has recently joined an electronic design forum where I'm a mod. http://www.groupdiy.com/..

He's posted pictures of all kinds of interesting stuff, but no selfies yet.  8)

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

David Morison

• SR Forums
  • Aberdeen, Scotland
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »

I aim to entertain, never enflame.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

You might remember an erstwhile labster by the name of Andy Peters - often used a sig that went something like "insightful and inciteful" - and he wasn't joking about the latter...

Always amuses me when people get bent out of shape by some of the more "robust" rebuttals these days - cos by the old standard they're absolutely nothing  ;)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 24 queries.