ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Presonus 16.0.2 with Smaart v7 software help  (Read 3266 times)

Thomas Byrd

Presonus 16.0.2 with Smaart v7 software help
« on: December 09, 2015, 08:55:33 PM »

Ok... I'm behind the times with RTA... my last was a DOD outboard gear.  I updated some gear this week, one being the Presonus 16.0.2 mixer.  I also purchased the Prm1 mic to calibrate the room.  After I downloaded Smaart v7, I realized just how much tech has advanced !!! LOL!

As of right now, I have the pink noise routed through the Presonus 16.0.2.  However, I can not figure out the most important part.... setting up the mic to read the noise to set the EQ with PreSonus StudioLive. 

1- Am I connecting the mic to the 16.0.2?  If so, I do I select it within Smaart? 

If I can get that much figured out, it would be a huge step forward.

------------------------------

Side note, the PreSonus 16.0.2 is limited in it's Smaart capabilities.   http://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-16.0.2

Really.. this is all new to me.. like I said.. DOD RTA...

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 09:32:53 PM »

Ok... I'm behind the times

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: Presonus 16.0.2 with Smaart v7 software help
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 04:27:45 PM »

Have you taken the multi-day SMAART school?
Have you read the tutorials?
Have you read the manuals?

Do you know what SMAART does?

What do you expect it to do for you?

You are not just asking for help... You are asking for instruction to use a fairly complex tool.

Ps... Ya, I am mister grumpy today... Waiting all day for a package I gotta sign for...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Presonus 16.0.2 with Smaart v7 software help
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 04:27:45 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.