ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freespeak 2 & RTS  (Read 3102 times)

Neil White

Freespeak 2 & RTS
« on: December 04, 2015, 04:17:25 PM »

Hi all,

Has anyone got experience of interfacing freespeak 2 with rts two wire? I'm trying to interface a pair of channels, and as soon as they are connected the level of that channel on the two wire side drops by around half. It's definitely selected in RTS mode, and the auto nulling sequence makes no difference. There also seems to be some spurious pulsed  hf noise on the channel that is triggering the call light on the BP325s.

I have another pair of channels interfaced as 4w, and they are working perfectly.

Thanks,
Neil

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Re: Freespeak 2 & RTS
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 06:55:24 PM »

Hi all,

Has anyone got experience of interfacing freespeak 2 with rts two wire? I'm trying to interface a pair of channels, and as soon as they are connected the level of that channel on the two wire side drops by around half. It's definitely selected in RTS mode, and the auto nulling sequence makes no difference. There also seems to be some spurious pulsed  hf noise on the channel that is triggering the call light on the BP325s.

I have another pair of channels interfaced as 4w, and they are working perfectly.

Thanks,
Neil

In the 2wire setting in FSII turn off the termination.

Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Neil White

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »

In the 2wire setting in FSII turn off the termination.

Thanks Pete, had been working from the front panel and couldn't see that option. The unit also needed a firmware update. All sorted now.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.