Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Tempest in Paris?

(1/1)

brian maddox:
Okay, two questions....

I'm getting ready to go to Paris next week and the company is bringing one of their Tempest rigs.  They have two, a Tempest2400 and a Tempest900.

1.  Am i right that only the Tempest2400 is legal to use in France?

2.  Also, how can you tell the difference between the Tempest2400 and the Tempest900?  I have to tell them which one to bring, but i'm not sure hot to differentiate them myself.

Thanks.

Henry Cohen:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on November 23, 2015, 07:51:48 PM ---Am i right that only the Tempest2400 is legal to use in France?
--- End quote ---

Last I looked (about a year ago), yes.

--- Quote ---Also, how can you tell the difference between the Tempest2400 and the Tempest900?  I have to tell them which one to bring, but i'm not sure hot to differentiate them myself.
--- End quote ---

Model numbers: 24xx and 9xx.  And on the rear of the bases, the 2400 has two TNC antenna connectors while the 900 has only one.

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Henry Cohen on November 23, 2015, 08:57:22 PM ---Last I looked (about a year ago), yes.

Model numbers: 24xx and 9xx.  And on the rear of the bases, the 2400 has two TNC antenna connectors while the 900 has only one.

--- End quote ---

Excellent info. Thanks Henry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version