Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Cool Podcasts?

<< < (3/3)

doug johnson2:
A few of my current favorites are The Church Sound Podcast, Signal to Noise, and The Truth About Vintage Amps.

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on June 19, 2021, 11:03:12 AM ---Well Brian was kind enough to have me on the panel with some very esteemed folks.  I can't think of anything cooler than that.  Search "The Audio Opinion Show"

--- End quote ---

I have been thinking about turning some of the shows into a podcast. I have a pretty sharp mentee right now who is quite a bit more active on social media and the like [and her demographic is skews, shall we say a bit less "seasoned" than me] and she thinks it'd be pretty popular.

Maybe I need to get to editing...  :)

dave briar:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on June 20, 2021, 03:14:03 PM ---I have been thinking about turning some of the shows into a podcast. I have a pretty sharp mentee right now who is quite a bit more active on social media and the like [and her demographic is skews, shall we say a bit less "seasoned" than me] and she thinks it'd be pretty popular.

Maybe I need to get to editing...  :)

--- End quote ---
I’ve enjoyed the Audio Opinion episodes and would agree with your mentee.

John A Chiara:

--- Quote from: Keith Billik on November 20, 2015, 11:49:21 PM ---Hey all,

I have a new job assignment that involves a decent amount of solitary desk work, and I've been listening to a ton of podcasts. Although I have a good list of interesting things to listen to, it would be cool to find something that would satisfy my live sound interests.

Anyone have good recommendations? I don't have anything super specific in mind; it could be gear or technique oriented, or interviews, etc. Ideally educational in some way would be great.

Much appreciated!

--- End quote ---

Scotty Kilmer..

Tim Weaver:

--- Quote from: John A Chiara on June 28, 2021, 02:33:05 PM ---Scotty Kilmer..

--- End quote ---
YOUR CAR SUCKS!!1! TOYOTA FOR LYFE!1!11!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version