ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Martin/Rush MH1 Profile - MH1 Profile Plus  (Read 3714 times)

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
Martin/Rush MH1 Profile - MH1 Profile Plus
« on: November 20, 2015, 06:46:23 PM »

Hi all and thanks in advance for your input.  I own a sound company that is doing mainly 32' wide by 24' deep stages.  I am wanting to add 3 movers to my back truss.  Currently we are using 16 Blizzard ProPar Seven-four LEDs.  These are 7 X 10 watt RGBW lights.  I am thinking that I would like to add 3 of either the Martin Rush MH 1 Profile or the Martin Rush MH 1 Profile Plus.  I can get refurbished MH 1 Profiles for about $600 a light less than a new Profile Plus.  My question is the Profile Plus worth the additional $600 per light? 

Additionally, does anyone have any experience with the Blizzard Lighting G-Max 150?  My concern is that they are made in China and I personally have not had very good luck with Blizzard in the past.

Whatever we get we will be using them on shows with Blue Oyster Cult, Great White, April Wine, Jefferson Starship, Diamond Rio and so on.

Thanks again for your help.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

John Fruits

Re: Martin/Rush MH1 Profile - MH1 Profile Plus
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 12:32:28 AM »

You might also want to take a look at the Chauvet Rogue series, they have been getting very good reviews and a number of companies are adding them to rental inventory. 
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 11:15:27 AM »

You might also want to take a look at the Chauvet Rogue series, they have been getting very good reviews and a number of companies are adding them to rental inventory.

Thanks John, I will.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 11:15:27 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.