ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [URGENT] Mackie tt-24 Driver Help  (Read 3477 times)

dh

[URGENT] Mackie tt-24 Driver Help
« on: November 20, 2015, 02:01:43 PM »

Can somebody please provide me with some help installing the drivers for the Mackie TT-24 Please.

We lost the CD and mackie no longer provides support, I downloaded the drivers from loud technologies website but there is no executable file within. Im running on windows xp and ive already installed ttControl and tried plugging in without, suggestions below please we have a show in a few days.

Jeff Foster

Re: [URGENT] Mackie tt-24 Driver Help
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 03:39:43 PM »

Can somebody please provide me with some help installing the drivers for the Mackie TT-24 Please.

We lost the CD and mackie no longer provides support, I downloaded the drivers from loud technologies website but there is no executable file within. Im running on windows xp and ive already installed ttControl and tried plugging in without, suggestions below please we have a show in a few days.

I used to have a lot of experience with the TT24.  It's been a couple of years since i touched one, but I think I can remember most of it.

I don't recall there ever being an exe for the driver install.  I think you plug in the TT24 and windows should recognize the new hardware.  It will ask if you want to search for a driver or if you want to specify one.  Choose the specify location option and browse to the folder where you have unzipped the driver files.  There are multiple drivers that will be installed...the USB driver, the USB to Serial converter, and one other, I think.
Jeff Foster
Freelance system designer/installer

dh

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:03:07 PM »

I used to have a lot of experience with the TT24.  It's been a couple of years since i touched one, but I think I can remember most of it.

I don't recall there ever being an exe for the driver install.  I think you plug in the TT24 and windows should recognize the new hardware.  It will ask if you want to search for a driver or if you want to specify one.  Choose the specify location option and browse to the folder where you have unzipped the driver files.  There are multiple drivers that will be installed...the USB driver, the USB to Serial converter, and one other, I think.

I will go in tomorrow and test that out and see what I can achieve, Il keep you posted.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:03:07 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 25 queries.