ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CL5 Virtual Soundcheck Audio Glitches  (Read 2934 times)

bruce OLeary

CL5 Virtual Soundcheck Audio Glitches
« on: November 18, 2015, 12:09:18 PM »

Hello all,
I have a CL5 running the V2 firmware and dante virtual sound card into Nuendo Live.
The audio is capturing fine, but when trying to play back through console the audio
glitches or does not show up at all.  Their do not seem to be any sample/bitrate conflicts...
so I am at a loss....I tried increasing buffer for playback from PC, but that (and nothing else I have tried) seems to make any difference.  Anyone aware of something I should look at or I am missing?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: CL5 Virtual Soundcheck Audio Glitches
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 12:20:46 PM »

Hello all,
I have a CL5 running the V2 firmware and dante virtual sound card into Nuendo Live.
The audio is capturing fine, but when trying to play back through console the audio
glitches or does not show up at all.  Their do not seem to be any sample/bitrate conflicts...
so I am at a loss....I tried increasing buffer for playback from PC, but that (and nothing else I have tried) seems to make any difference.  Anyone aware of something I should look at or I am missing?

Without more complete information on how your Dante network is set up it will be impossible to know how to solve your problem.

What Dante devices are on the network? How are any switches configured? What does the error log in Dante Controller say? What is the network latency set at?

Mac

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 03:43:21 PM »

Without more complete information on how your Dante network is set up it will be impossible to know how to solve your problem.

What Dante devices are on the network? How are any switches configured? What does the error log in Dante Controller say? What is the network latency set at?

Mac

Also, what version of DVS is running, and what Dante firmware is running on the V2 CL?

Philip Roberts

• Church and H.O.W. Forums
  • South West MI
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 10:47:21 PM »

Have you tried using only w few channels of playback to make sure the computer isn't glitching?

Philip

Rory Maguire

• London, UK
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 10:40:23 AM »

Or have you tried playing back one of the audio files through the onboard soundcard of the computer to check the files themselves are recording alright?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 10:40:23 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 25 queries.