ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Airfader O1v96 with Windows tablet for wireless mixing  (Read 17370 times)

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2016, 02:43:29 PM »

New guy on the block here, actually the first time I've ever posted on a forum so I hope following proper rules here.
Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Douglas R. Allen

Re: Airfader O1v96 with Windows tablet for wireless mixing
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2016, 06:01:42 PM »

Been using AirFader for some time now. No problems with it in a very simple setup. I do all the setup and dynamic's on the 01v96 and run my Windows laptop direct to the mixer. Use Ethernet out on the laptop to connect to my belkin. Very stable so long as I don't use metering. I'm sure a new Laptop with more horse power will cure this. Looking at an HP 360 right now. Regardless a great , stable product!

Douglas R. Allen

Pictured is a low cost RCA tablet on the left working through the Belkin router on the right. Old Dell laptop USB connected to the mixer / connected to the belkin via Ethernet. I easily get 30/50 feet with no disconnects. I haven't needed to push it much father than that so far. 

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Airfader O1v96 with Windows tablet for wireless mixing
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2016, 06:01:42 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.