ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Samick Mixing Console....big mistake?  (Read 2871 times)

Steve Musitano

Samick Mixing Console....big mistake?
« on: September 28, 2015, 10:24:06 AM »

hi, i am a new user, this is my first major buy of a mixing console. literally i went from a tiny focus rite to this monster. also, please be patient if this isnt the right thread, i have no idea how to navigate this site yet. ok here it goes....so i bought an old Samick system-164 off of some dude on craigslist, the things in great shape even comes with a intimidator case, nice stuff. but he told me he doesn't have the power supply. so thinking to myself, oh this will be easy....no Samick sells pianos, they no longer do mixing boards. so now i'm left here with some console that i really want to use but ive called everywhere an asked around and i cannot seem to find this dang cord anywhere. its weird, it uses this pin connector i think #20 connectors and there's 5 of them, but they are in a pentagon sort of shape not jut the easy ones where it goes along the outside. and on the outside there seems to be threads of some sort. i always end up doing this i buy equipment that no one sells anymore...i cant win. so if anyone could identify what i can buy for this even if its some off brand supply. please and thank you:)

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber