Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Applied Wireless PAT900/PAR900M

<< < (4/4)

Don Gspann:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on September 18, 2015, 01:07:01 pm ---True.  I lost sight of the OP's original question.  I would more often be using these with belt pack receivers.  In fact, i'm doing that right now...  :)

--- End quote ---

Tested the system out today, works great! Thanks Mac! The real test will be Saturday. Tested the range at a local race track, looks like 1000' easy.
For what we are doing, didn't notice much difference between MODE 3 and MODE 6 with the Sennheiser receivers. Maybe for something more critical it would be an issue, but not for this. 

Thanks again!

Don Gspann:

--- Quote from: Don Gspann on September 24, 2015, 06:13:57 pm ---Tested the system out today, works great! Thanks Mac! The real test will be Saturday. Tested the range at a local race track, looks like 1000' easy.
For what we are doing, didn't notice much difference between MODE 3 and MODE 6 with the Sennheiser receivers. Maybe for something more critical it would be an issue, but not for this. 

Thanks again!

--- End quote ---

Mac, Thanks again for pointing me to the Lectrosonics IFB unit. Used it all day yesterday, no hiccups, got complements on the sound and the coverage. Exceeded my expectations. A big thank you! I already have other uses planned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version