ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: legal live stream uk  (Read 2745 times)

John Elbourne

legal live stream uk
« on: August 31, 2015, 08:33:18 AM »

Hi, I have tried to search on this on this forum and elsewhere to no avail. We want to explore live streaming of our services to the internet. We have done this once using YouTube and even though I purchased a LOML license, YouTube still spotted both congregational songs and background CD music and complained. On furtehr investigation, I don't think the LOML covers youtube, only broadcast from your own website. There seem to be several churches in the UK doing live streaming, so I assume that someone has covered the copyright licensing issues, either through LOML or CCLI or some other mechanism. Any guidance and recommendation of services to sign up for (especially if they're cheap, as I don't expect much usage, <10 per service, at least initially)?

thanks

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber