ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alto TS110a vs Turbosound Milan M10 and QSC K10?  (Read 2063 times)

Richard Penrose

Alto TS110a vs Turbosound Milan M10 and QSC K10?
« on: August 08, 2015, 05:49:46 am »

Hi,

I'm considering upgrading my Alto TS110a's for something with a little higher output and possibly audio quality. I own a pair of TS110's which I use as monitors or a single TS110a as a keyboard amp and they have been excellent. However, I would also possibly like to use these as FOH and would ideally like something with a little higher output and clarity? One thing I love about the TS110a's is they don't have the scooped and hyped sound some budget active speakers have and the mid range is very good but naturally doesn't have quite the separation of instruments that higher end speakers have.
I would like something that has two MIC/JACK inputs so that I can plug in a couple of keyboards or a keyboard and a mic. I would also like a built in hpf to use with subs.
Having had a quick look around the Turbosound Milan M10's look like a good option as they've come down quite a lot in price! I heard the M15's a few years ago and was very impressed with them. Also I've heard good things about the QSC K10's but these cost double the Turbo's! Would the QSC's be worth the extra cost over the Turbos's?
I have deliberately kept the Yamaha DXR10's off the list because of the delicate finish on the cabinets. I can imagine they'd look pretty trashed after a short while of using them as monitors! I also really like the FBT X-Lite stuff but have also kept these off the list as I find the PSU to be quite noisy! Whilst this is in audible FOH it may be noticeable high on extremely small gigs.

ProSoundWeb Community

Alto TS110a vs Turbosound Milan M10 and QSC K10?
« on: August 08, 2015, 05:49:46 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.