Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

UR4D, UR1 dropouts UR2 totally stable?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Art Williams:

--- Quote from: Jason Glass on August 05, 2015, 08:32:29 AM ---I have experienced a few instances of this sort of thing and the issue turned out to be a broken UR1 antenna connector pin.  They were barely making contact with the part of the pin stuck in the socket.

--- End quote ---

Plausible but I tried 3 different belt packs and 3 different receivers
I'll check all the BP antenna connections.

Jason Glass:

--- Quote from: Art Williams on August 05, 2015, 03:17:35 PM ---Plausible but I tried 3 different belt packs and 3 different receivers
I'll check all the BP antenna connections.

--- End quote ---
Hmmm. Have you tried toggling the UR1 RF power up or down?

brian maddox:
What were you feeding into the XLR?

Scott Helmke:
I'll bet a jelly doughnut that it's the XLR to TA4F adapter cable. They don't use the power from the beltpack, which means there won't be a pop in the audio if the cable is intermittent.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on August 05, 2015, 03:33:11 PM ---What were you feeding into the XLR?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Scott Helmke on August 06, 2015, 12:22:51 PM ---I'll bet a jelly doughnut that it's the XLR to TA4F adapter cable. They don't use the power from the beltpack, which means there won't be a pop in the audio if the cable is intermittent.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm... What was it that was the same on all the testing of belt pack transmitters?

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version