ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 110dB/Watt HORN LINE ARRAY CAB WITH PICTURES  (Read 13726 times)

Marjan Milosevic

• MM-acoustics
Re: 110dB/Watt HORN LINE ARRAY CAB WITH PICTURES
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 11:42:19 AM »

were you referring to the OPs claims or my insistence on readable posts?

Not you man :-)

Jason Joseph

• Vibrant Soundz
    • VibrantSoundz.net
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 11:43:29 AM »

Its probably where you posted it.. Maybe the Lab Lounge section would have been a little more forgiving..

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 11:58:04 AM »

")

Everyone is so defensive I just came up with an efficient functional cab design that works for me. What the big deal ! Just look at it and forget it.  Use whatever stuff you want I am not selling anything !!

Nicolas...

You have inadvertently posted a worthy amateur attempt in a Forum dedicated to discussion by top industry professionals, a little  like jumping into the deep end of the pool wearing inflatable water wings while never really having learned to swim.

My sincere advice to you is to hold back on claiming results which have not been measured, but only imagined from reading specs...and paying heed to the responses from experienced, knowledgeable folk who do (and have done) this for a living at the top of the profession.

You can learn an immense amount here for free, but the first thing you should realize is that the difference between where you are now and where those replying are coming from is quite large, sort of the difference between a row-boat and an aircraft carrier.  Your choices are to ask, listen and learn or cling like grim death to your attitude.

Your choice.  Choose wisely.

DR

PS...

Somebody please move this to a more appropriate Forum....please.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Nicolas Ruiz

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 12:26:58 PM »

Nicolas...

You have inadvertently posted a worthy amateur attempt in a Forum dedicated to discussion by top industry professionals, a little  like jumping into the deep end of the pool wearing inflatable water wings while never really having learned to swim.
My sincere advice to you is to hold back on claiming results which have not been measured, but only imagined from reading specs...and paying heed to the responses from experienced, knowledgeable folk who do (and have done) this for a living at the top of the profession.
You can learn an immense amount here for free, but the first thing you should realize is that the difference between where you are now and where those replying are coming from is quite large, sort of the difference between a row-boat and an aircraft carrier.  Your choices are to ask, listen and learn or cling like grim death to your attitude.

Your choice.  Choose wisely.

DR

PS...
Somebody please move this to a more appropriate Forum....please.

Right you are.....and just when I was getting the hang of the brackets and quotes of the Big Boys forum. No hard attitude...peaceful....prefer row boat instead of aircraft carrier.  Better to ERASE the whole thing no wish to spend another Sunday answering questions.

Thanks
Nicolas

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 12:26:58 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 22 queries.