ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avid AT16 A-Net Output Card  (Read 713 times)

punk_jazz

Avid AT16 A-Net Output Card
« on: July 22, 2015, 01:28:34 am »

Hey y'all,
  I recently purchased an Avid SC48 remote system from a church, and it came with the Avid AT16 A-Net Output Card. This is the card that allows you to integrate your Avid console with the Axiom Pro 16 personal monitoring system. The A-Net card typically goes for about $2500 new, but I'm asking $1200 and I'm even open to any reasonable offer. I don't use it, and won't have any need for it in the foreseeable future so I'd like to see it go to good use. The church I purchased the console from never fully integrated the board into their system, and I've never used the card so it is practically brand new. This is a great system for a church that allows the musicians amazing control of their monitor mix, or it's equally amazing in a studio setting. The card comes with the ribbon connector required to hook it up to the console, and the installation is pretty simple. Please email me at emoseddie@gmail.com with any questions, high res photos or if you would like to purchase it. The unit is with me at my house in Austin, TX. I would like to complete the sale using PayPal. The S/N for the card is ACDHQ13700015B, and if you need it I can provide purchase history, etc. as I know this is a bit of an unusual item to see for sale on a forum. I prefer to ship with FedEx, and I priced the shipping out to be about $20 depending on where you live. I am willing to include shipping in the final agreed upon price. Sorry, but I only feel comfortable with domestic shipping to the US due to the sensitivity of the item. Here is a link to the Avid website that explains the system in more detail.

https://www.avid.com/US/products/AT16-A-Net-Output-Card

Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. I'm new to posting here but I've been a silent PSW forum reader for a while now. Cheers!!

-Eddie
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:30:47 am by Eddie Hudson »

ProSoundWeb Community

Avid AT16 A-Net Output Card
« on: July 22, 2015, 01:28:34 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 24 queries.