ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Behringer/Midas Mix App on Android  (Read 4980 times)

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Behringer/Midas Mix App on Android
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 01:58:58 AM »

I've previously posted about my initial experience with my brand new Nexus7 which displayed the same behavior until I connected it to my home router and found I needed to do six to eight OS and app updates. Once I also updated the console to the current firmware things have been perfectly stable for me. Not sure whether that applies to your situation or not. That was just my experience.

..dave

I also don't use the search function.  The console should have a static IP.  The wireless network needs to be spot clean.  Run a noise floor check on the channel prior to selecting it (many apps for this on Android).  You can use DHCP to hand out client addresses but not for the console.

If you don't like setting the IP in the console your DHCP on the AP should have a place to enter reservations.  You assign an IP outside the DHCP scope to a specific MAC address.  In this case the MAC of the the console.  The search function basically has to scan the entire subnet and is slow, annoying and unreliable.

The Behringer XR series application looks very much like the Android X32 app.  I think they may be working with the developer.  I think he uses GIT and if you have a bug the GIT page for the project is the place to get attention.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Scott Bolt

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 10:09:05 PM »

Have you had any problems connecting with the app? Lately I've had to hit "Search" several times. It says "connecting" but it is not. After several tries it finally connects. I have not been able to find any support for this app.
Scott, I don't routinely use the Android app; however, when I have, I use a static IP.  I haven't seen this issue myself.  I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 10:09:05 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 25 queries.