ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cab rewiring  (Read 15470 times)

Sheldon Harris

Re: Online credibility
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 01:47:17 pm »

I'm glad you are not concerned about your personal credibility, because at this point you have little. I however am concerned about the credibility of these forums, and allowing your misinformation to go unchallenged would chip away at that.

as it relates to credibility: do you realize how it will look for those that said it cant be done and in fact its been done,is being done and may very well continue for some time into the future. 

can you please state clearly what misinformation i have posted on this forum: read carefully through my posts.

If your purpose in coming here is to start silly arguments, please find another venue for your blather.

so it has turned out to be a silly argument: when advanced electro-acoustics is arguably one of the most important break-through in this industry.

If your purpose in coming here is to either learn, or share knowledge, learn to coexist in a community of friends.

what did i say to make anyone feel i dot want to co-exists in a community of friends? i made a comment:this one.
"more info is needed on the speakers that are blown. many speaker components have recone kits and replacement cones and basket assemblies that can bring the blown components back to the manufacturers specs.
if you do not want to go that route: (recomended)
yes a speaker can be rewired, and since you asked the question, i would say it should be left to qualified persons who know what they are doing.
sheldon"

[b]and everyone decided to put it down and dismiss it as audio heresy. when in fact because of their own lack of knowledge as it relates to the subject they were the ones who were wrong.

what did i say that was wrong in the above statement?

If you want to make wild claims, back them up with some actual data.

i was the one who said it can be done, there are plenty of information floating around on the internet, of people who do it, there are even videos. my wild claim was that it can be done. please state clearly what you think my wild claim is: and when you do so, state reasons why you think it is wild and why it cannot be done.

it took me a few seconds to find this. these guys are still winding on aluminum and copper (i was experimenting 20 years ago with winding coils on the aluminum from soda cans!)
[/b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHYwMgP-OU

Mac
admin

my intention as always, was and would continue to be noble:  i do share information and knowledge and learn quite a lot as well (refer to my posts) if i offended anyone by defending something i know to be truth with verifiable empirical evidence, my apologies: but the facts still stand. its up to those who do not believe, to seek after the knowledge that somehow seemed to elude them

sheldon

Sheldon Harris

Re: Cab rewiring
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 01:50:05 pm »

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Cab rewiring
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 01:50:05 pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.