ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nexo td mk2 controller sense input  (Read 3292 times)

Edd chua

Nexo td mk2 controller sense input
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:11:19 AM »

Hi all, I need some advice regarding the sense input for td mk2 controller.

The situation is like this now, I have 1x td mk2 controller, sending a left, right and sub signal out to 3 different amps respectively.

Because I have 4 Ps15 (2 for left 2 for right) on my amp I output the signal back to input 2. And so have 2 outputs.

Now the tricky part is how to wired the sense input it back to the td controller?

Or is it the controller's limitation that it can Conwy protect 1x left, 1x right and 1x subs?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 11:06:46 AM »

Hi all, I need some advice

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Thomas Lamb

Re: Nexo td mk2 controller sense input
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »

Sense outputs are only designed to go to one amp output. What amps do you have? Do you need separate amp ch for each speaker?

Hi all, I need some advice regarding the sense input for td mk2 controller.

The situation is like this now, I have 1x td mk2 controller, sending a left, right and sub signal out to 3 different amps respectively.

Because I have 4 Ps15 (2 for left 2 for right) on my amp I output the signal back to input 2. And so have 2 outputs.

Now the tricky part is how to wired the sense input it back to the td controller?

Or is it the controller's limitation that it can Conwy protect 1x left, 1x right and 1x subs?
bigTlamb

"If you suck on a functional analog desk, you'll really suck on a complex digital desk...." Dick Rees

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Nexo td mk2 controller sense input
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 24 queries.