Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

LEIXEN I77 - RF frequency sniffer - you can't be without it for this price

(1/4) > >>

Pete Erskine:
This instantly displays the frequency of a nearby transmitter or walkie talkie.  It shows PL tone settings as well.  works up to 1 GHz.  Display is only accurate to 4 places so 450.12345 would show as 450.1235.  Accuracy is adjustable if you want to calibrate. 

Works with any transmitter, IFB, mic, in ear TX.

Thank you to Shipley Landiss for this.

After a freq is displayed push another button and transmit a tone on the same freq and PL tone to verify.

LEIXEN

Bill Flugan:
Ordered one.  Might be a nice cheap replacement for my current one which can't keep a battery charge for more than 5 minutes.

--- Quote from: Pete Erskine on June 10, 2015, 06:33:56 PM ---This instantly displays the frequency of a nearby transmitter or walkie talkie.  It shows PL tone settings as well.  works up to 1 GHz.  Display is only accurate to 4 places so 450.12345 would show as 450.1235.  Accuracy is adjustable if you want to calibrate. 

Works with any transmitter, IFB, mic, in ear TX.

Thank you to Shipley Landiss for this.

After a freq is displayed push another button and transmit a tone on the same freq and PL tone to verify.

LEIXEN

--- End quote ---

Keith Broughton:
I purchased something very similar and it only worked with walkie talkies.
Couldn't get reliable frequency reading on wireless mic transmitters.

Justice C. Bigler:
Do you have to wear mutton chops and a mullet to use it?

Pete Erskine:

--- Quote from: Keith Broughton on June 10, 2015, 07:24:51 PM ---I purchased something very similar and it only worked with walkie talkies.
Couldn't get reliable frequency reading on wireless mic transmitters.

--- End quote ---

This does both easily. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version