ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini cables for mobile devices  (Read 4262 times)

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: Mini cables for mobile devices
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 04:29:35 pm »

I just recently bought a handful of these.

http://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=5527

They are a little bulky, but they stay on the headphone cable pretty good and fit perfectly into my Lunatik case for my iPhone 6 plus. This case is metal and screws together via tiny allen heads. I'm not gonna take the case off everytime I want to plug into a PA.

I also bought the metal version of that adapter, but they all fell apart. That rubbery one in the link works the best.

I just got my delivery of these and they look to be just the thing. One in the adapter kit, one in the briefcase and one each on the Radial SB-5s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Lyle Williams

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 04:47:49 pm »

For my own devices, I just trim the case back a few millimetres.

For random devices that show up on the day I have some little 4-inch long 1/8 TRS extension cables that are particularly thin.  About a buck each off ebay.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 04:47:49 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.