ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha CL & Dante training course sign up problems  (Read 2721 times)

Ken Barlow

Yamaha CL & Dante training course sign up problems
« on: April 27, 2015, 04:46:27 PM »

Has anyone been trying to sign up online for the Yamaha Dante and CL console classes scheduled in Camarillo, CA on May 19th and 20th and getting an "* Incorrect format" error for your zip code? Emails are not being returned and Yamaha customer service can't help me. The only thing I can think of is that I have a FL zip code and is not recognizable in CA? Just a wild guess. I have used Chrome, Safari and even Internet explorer(Gasp). There is no phone number I can find that puts me in direct contact with the Training staff. Any help would be appreciated.

TYIA,
Ken Barlow

PS
See Screenshot
If it wasn't for the long hours and low pay, I would have been out of this business years ago.

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
Re: Yamaha CL & Dante training course sign up problems
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 07:18:04 PM »

It's been a problem since at least mid march when I signed my crew up for classes in DC. They were told about it then, presumably they are going to react someday.

Has anyone been trying to sign up online for the Yamaha Dante and CL console classes scheduled in Camarillo, CA on May 19th and 20th and getting an "* Incorrect format" error for your zip code? .

TYIA,
Ken Barlow

PS
See Screenshot

Justice C. Bigler

• SR Forums
  • Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • My homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 07:41:13 PM »

Hopefully Leland Green will see this message and see if it can be fixed. Might try sending him a PM and see if you can register manually.
Justice C. Bigler
Business Rep, IATSE Local 354
www.justicebigler.com

Leland Green

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 11:36:12 PM »

HI Ken,

I heard about the problems with the registration form and passed the message on to our IT Department.  I believe someone emailed you regarding the issue earlier today.  Hopefully, they will have things fixed before the end of day tomorrow. 

Thank you for your patience!

Leland
Leland Green
Training Manager, Technical Marketing Group
Yamaha Commercial Audio Systems, Inc.

Ken Barlow

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 09:28:11 AM »

HI Ken,

I heard about the problems with the registration form and passed the message on to our IT Department.  I believe someone emailed you regarding the issue earlier today.  Hopefully, they will have things fixed before the end of day tomorrow. 

Thank you for your patience!

Leland
Thank you Leland!
Yes, I did get an email yesterday evening and it was suggested that I sign up for the Buena Park, CA classes the following week. This isn't a problem but I still run into the same roadblock as I have to initially register for a username and password using the EasyPass option. This is where the page code issue is as I understand it. The thing I found odd is that there isn't a phone number that I know of for YCAT.

Thank you for promptly looking into this for me,
Ken Barlow
If it wasn't for the long hours and low pay, I would have been out of this business years ago.

Leland Green

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 11:19:21 AM »

Thank you Leland!
Yes, I did get an email yesterday evening and it was suggested that I sign up for the Buena Park, CA classes the following week. This isn't a problem but I still run into the same roadblock as I have to initially register for a username and password using the EasyPass option. This is where the page code issue is as I understand it. The thing I found odd is that there isn't a phone number that I know of for YCAT.

Thank you for promptly looking into this for me,
Ken Barlow
Hi Ken,

Our training staff is out on the road most of the year, so the best way to reach someone is through the email address you used previously or by contacting our Technical Support Line (866-211-9366). 

As mentioned, the error in our application form was the reason you could not register for the classes.  The error has been fixed and was tested by me this morning.  If you have any problems, please let us know!

Best Regards,

Leland
Leland Green
Training Manager, Technical Marketing Group
Yamaha Commercial Audio Systems, Inc.

Ken Barlow

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 11:37:52 AM »

Hi Ken,

Our training staff is out on the road most of the year, so the best way to reach someone is through the email address you used previously or by contacting our Technical Support Line (866-211-9366). 

As mentioned, the error in our application form was the reason you could not register for the classes.  The error has been fixed and was tested by me this morning.  If you have any problems, please let us know!

Best Regards,

Leland

Leland,

Yes! It is fixed and I'm all signed up! Thank you so much Leland! Looking forward to the class.

Ken

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 11:37:52 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 25 queries.