ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas Firmware 3.0  (Read 12458 times)

Kyle Chirnside

Re: Midas Firmware 3.0
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 12:58:14 pm »

I went to down load the update last night and the Midas Web site was a total mess, 404 errors and an incomplete product list on the "Life" Products page.  This morning the web site seems to be mostly back up.  I am still getting 404 errors on some links but, most importantly the updated firmware and offline editor are posted for the Pro2 but not the Pro1.

Hello Doug,

Correct. We did a switch of the website to our internal Hybris. Some of the links were effected, and on the way back up today. Sorry for the inconvenience. You are always welcome to contact us directly to resolve these issues @ carePROF@music-group.com or the office number @ 702-800-8290.

Best,
Kyle CHIRNSIDE
Senior Manager, Applications
MUSIC Group
MIDAS

Kyle Chirnside

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 01:03:35 pm »

When I attempt to do the update, it does not find my Rapide. In the past the updater would find all connected devices and update them all at one time. Currently I can't get it to find the Rapide. I know it is connected to the desk since I have control from the Rapide to the Eqs on the desk. Hopefully they will get back to me shortly to sort it out. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know.

Hello Tim,

The Rapide does not need the update to continue to function. The V3.2 firmware will cover surface, dsp and I/O. The Rapide will work fine with the other items being on 3.2. If you have any other questions you can PM me, or email carePROF@music-group.com, include your location in the email.

Thank you, and I hope this helps.
Best,
Kyle
Best,
Kyle CHIRNSIDE
Senior Manager, Applications
MUSIC Group
MIDAS

Tim Woodworth

• Intellasound Productions
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2015, 02:21:11 pm »

Thanks Kyle,

William Harris has sent me an email letting me know as well.

Tim Woodworth
Intellasound Productions
Verona, WI

Kevin McDonough

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 09:19:50 am »

Hello Doug,

Correct. We did a switch of the website to our internal Hybris. Some of the links were effected, and on the way back up today. Sorry for the inconvenience. You are always welcome to contact us directly to resolve these issues @ carePROF@music-group.com or the office number @ 702-800-8290.

Hi there,

was there ever a resolution to this?   On the new website I am still finding the occasional broken link, but like the other poster the main thing is that I still seem to be unable to find a download link for new firmware for the Pro 1.  Lol possibly just being totally blind, is there a link I'm missing?

k

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 09:19:50 am »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 22 queries.