ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: This guy is nutts  (Read 5210 times)

Kevin Conlon

• Thanks for being here
Re: This guy is nutts
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2015, 11:59:26 PM »

I know it's entertaining, but I don't like to pretend to get shocked in my seminars or classrooms. In fact, all my students know that I will never "pretend" to get knocked out. That way if I do indeed get shocked they won't stand around waiting for me to stop goofing on them. They are to call 911 and start compression-only CPR immediately.
We watched Moe poke Larry in the eyes but we never tried it at home. We just knew it was fake, and funny. You are so correct to not mess around with jokes in your classes. On a very real note, one of the guys in a band i work with has to have a de-fib put in to jar his weak heart if need be. I am always on top of our power sources for safety and would never forgive myself if my disregard set that thing off.....or worse. This guy in vids is nuts and i remind you casual readers to know your power and grounding and remember DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, just watch and laugh.

Stephen Kirby

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »

I remember in middle school getting out of boring movies in a similar way.  Someone would take a cord with open ends striped and close but not touching.  During the movie when it was dark they would plug it in and then kick it.  The short would trip the breaker with the lights off and take the teacher awhile to figure out why the power was off and get it back on.  The cord would be hidden in a desk by the time the lights came back on.  Stupid kids in the '60s.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.