Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Audio Measurement and Testing

Measurement Interfaces

<< < (8/8)

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 16, 2020, 12:21:40 pm ---No, they don't.  All of the Behri's show as on backorder at Sweetwater and that's true of every vendor I'd willingly purchase from.  That's why I asked about the Focusrite.

--- End quote ---

No, they don't.  Dang, I didn't notice the back order status.  Oh well, they'll get here when they get here.  :)

Nathan Riddle:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 15, 2020, 10:06:46 pm ---Neither the 2 or 4 channel Behringers are in stock, anywhere.  While it's not a 'must have tomorrow' item, sooner is mo' betta.  That's why the Focusrite was where I was heading.  At this point in my career/life, I don't see me making multi-mic measurements often enough to justify buying a Roland Octacapture, nor do I need the level complexity/fuckupability that I've witnessed with its operators... so any higher input count is not necessary.  I guess I'll just keep using the Tascam until it dies.

--- End quote ---

Too bad, I really like my UMC404HD.

I do have an older G1 Focusrite that I replaced with my RME device that I'll throw on eBay in a bit unless you want it.

Maybe use it until the UMC's are in stock?

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 16, 2020, 12:21:40 pm ---No, they don't.  All of the Behri's show as on backorder at Sweetwater and that's true of every vendor I'd willingly purchase from.  That's why I asked about the Focusrite.

--- End quote ---

I have two brand new in the box Tim if you need them.  Can post USPS priority tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version