Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Audio Measurement and Testing

Measurement Interfaces

(1/11) > >>

Doug Fowler:
Discuss :-)

Ivan Beaver:
I know I will get some flack for this, but here is a interface that simply works.

No software-no drivers.

Just plug it in and the software will see it.  Select "device" and you are good to go.

The price is right-so if you lose it-no big deal.

The cheaper one is the Behringer UMC202.  If you want balanced outputs and more inputs the UMC404.

I have been playing around with it for a little while and am pleased.

Every now and then there is a "diamond in the rough".

Jay Barracato:
Smaart IO

FOH space is often limited on walkups so I like the low profile and not needing external power.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

David Sturzenbecher:
USBpre2 for quick small footprint jobs, Octacapture for multi-mic measurements. Love the digital gain adjustment. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John L Nobile:

--- Quote from: Ivan Beaver on April 01, 2015, 07:08:55 PM ---I know I will get some flack for this, but here is a interface that simply works.

No software-no drivers.

Just plug it in and the software will see it.  Select "device" and you are good to go.

The price is right-so if you lose it-no big deal.

The cheaper one is the Behringer UMC202.  If you want balanced outputs and more inputs the UMC404.

I have been playing around with it for a little while and am pleased.

Every now and then there is a "diamond in the rough".

--- End quote ---

No flack from me. Behringers always had one or 2 diamonds in the rough. I've always been impressed by what the product does for the price. As long as you don't try to compare them to hi end gear they work okay and I feel that gap is closer lately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version