ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CL V3 w/Dante 3.8  (Read 2204 times)

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
CL V3 w/Dante 3.8
« on: April 11, 2015, 09:44:33 AM »

Updated the CLs and our QL this week. This morning, our FOH CL5 had a pink noise spasm. With generator on, making pink @-20 ,and assigned  to L (or R) - pink would pass out Dante L  at full-tilt boogie the moment the mains fader went above -inf.

A few minutes powered off to think about its behavior and things seem OK now. Luckily this AM's show fit on the QL and we're driving with that.

I'm scared, Sarge!

Ivan Feder

• Paris, France
Re: CL V3 w/Dante 3.8
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 01:34:37 PM »

Hi,
Ihad a weird bug today on a newly updated CL5 V3.
Centralogic fader bank frozen on Custom B1 , Input and Output buttons flashing. No way to assign inputs or outputs
to the centralogic fader bank.
Had to hard reset the console to get it to work again.

Andrew Makinson

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 07:17:30 PM »

Hi,
Ihad a weird bug today on a newly updated CL5 V3.
Centralogic fader bank frozen on Custom B1 , Input and Output buttons flashing. No way to assign inputs or outputs
to the centralogic fader bank.
Had to hard reset the console to get it to work again.
I have 2 CL5s that I'm trying to decide if I should update the V3 this week.  Would like to know of other experiences and what else you guys have noticed.
--
Andrew Makinson
Grace Covenant Church
Chantilly, VA

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 08:11:39 PM »

I have 2 CL5s that I'm trying to decide if I should update the V3 this week.  Would like to know of other experiences and what else you guys have noticed.

I took the plunge because we have another installment of our periodic talking head gig next weekend, which could really benefit from the Dugan, and that we've been meaning to migrate off PM5D and onto CL.

Besides the one time flukey oscillator thing, seems solid. Nothing funny with inputs-to-outputs or any processing. 

My fluke following the update also coincided with some internet outage network madness that created some butterfly effects for me after IT scrambled a quick fix.. which is a whole other story.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 08:11:39 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.