ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: D&B J12 Amp question  (Read 2213 times)

James Richmor

D&B J12 Amp question
« on: March 20, 2015, 11:37:02 PM »

Hello again Pro sound web, I have another question regarding the D12 Amp from D&B Audiotechnik. I am looking to use two D12's per side for a ground stacked rig of four J-12s a side, My question is which mode to I use the amplifier in? I did read the manual but I would like to be 100% sure......... i believe 2-Way Active mode would be the correct one. The way I understand it is I can go analogue Into Channel A, Go out of Both the channel A&B outputs with that same signal and then use the analogue link from channel A to go into the next D12.

Is that the way it would work?

As always thank you for your Time
James Richmor

Pete Parenteau

Re: D&B J12 Amp question
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 12:38:59 AM »

Yes 2 way active is the correct mode for J12.
Yes you can use analog input A and pass though via the link out A to other amps. It will default to channel A as the input for signal but this can be changed under the menu

Hello again Pro sound web, I have another question regarding the D12 Amp from D&B Audiotechnik. I am looking to use two D12's per side for a ground stacked rig of four J-12s a side, My question is which mode to I use the amplifier in? I did read the manual but I would like to be 100% sure......... i believe 2-Way Active mode would be the correct one. The way I understand it is I can go analogue Into Channel A, Go out of Both the channel A&B outputs with that same signal and then use the analogue link from channel A to go into the next D12.

Is that the way it would work?

As always thank you for your Time
James Richmor

James Richmor

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 03:03:39 PM »

Yes 2 way active is the correct mode for J12.
Yes you can use analog input A and pass though via the link out A to other amps. It will default to channel A as the input for signal but this can be changed under the menu

Great thank you for answering.

James

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 03:03:39 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 25 queries.