ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Turnkey KF850 rig, ready to make money.  (Read 2200 times)

Paul Lea

FS: Turnkey KF850 rig, ready to make money.
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »

This rig is a money maker, hate to sell it, but I am downsizing my company a bit. Everything is in proper working order. It is a great festival rig, we routinely did 2500-3000 people outdoors with no problem with name brand artists. Still rider friendly for a lot of work.  We always got compliments as to how it sounded.  The XTA's were far smoother than the itech DSP. It is amazing what that one change made.

The Peavey subwoofers just had all the baskets replaced in January of 2015 with the new version of the LOWMAX woofer. The woofers have only been out on one show and the boxes a just over a year old. Guest engineers were always happy with the sound and output.

This rig is set up to be one large rig (8 tops over 8 subs) OR can be two completely separate smaller rigs (4 tops over 4 subs).

The Rig:

Speakers:
8 EAW KF850EF cabinets with the proper EAW woofers/drivers. Covers and wheel-boards incl. NL8
4 EAW Fly-ware bars with 2 “V's” allowing the flying of a 2 over 2 per side. Span-sets and shackles included.
8 Peavey Verarray218 subs, don't knock them due to the name, these are very well received by engineers.  MUCH better than the SB850's. I still have the 16 older baskets that will go along with the sale as spares to the new owner.

Amp racks:

4 Indy Case shock amp racks. 2 KF top racks, 2 Peavey sub racks
4 Motion Labs 3 phase Rac-packs, 1 per rack. L21-30 in and thru. 3 or 4 breakers, varies by model.
4 QSC MX1500a's 2 per KF Top amp rack for HF drivers.
4 Crown Itech6000's, 2 per KF Top amp rack for MF and LF drivers.
4 Crown XLS5000 amps, 2 Per Peavey Sub racks, each rack runs 4 subs.
2 XTA DPA448 DSP Processors. 1 per KF Top amp rack. Handles the three way X-over.
2 XTA DPA444 DSP Processors. 1 per Peavey Sub rack.  Allows the use of FR or AUX fed subs.
All cables are included including Speaker cabling, L21-30 power cabling and NL8 Barrels all in a Half truck pack size case (Indy cases).

Add a small distro and you are good to go. I may even have a small distro and some feeder cabling for a slight additional cost, I need to check the warehouse.

I priced this by looking at completed sales on ebay, here at PSW and Gearbroker. I totaled everything at the average prices and then reduced it about 5% as a package and then threw the cables in at no cost.

I am asking 38,500.00 for everything, turn key, ready to go.

I also have an Allen and Heath ML4000-48 channel console for sale.  If the system, at the asking price, sells before the board, I will throw in the console at no cost, A FREE BOARD IN A ROAD CASE!! *yes, I know it's an analog board, but still……it's free*

You can reach me at 260 402 8199 or email me [email protected]

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 06:48:43 PM by Paul Lea »

ProSoundWeb Community

FS: Turnkey KF850 rig, ready to make money.
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.