ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Driving Lights  (Read 4720 times)

Charlie Zureki

• South Eastern Michigan (near Windsor)
Re: Driving Lights
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 04:08:37 AM »

It already has the baboon effect

I was thinking, instead of the ghost and fins, maybe a nice coat of black paint with a light bar on the roof with blue lenses.   Hearses are cool and due for a comeback.

Hammer
Do it the right way....don't be a Dino!

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 10:29:11 AM »

I was thinking, instead of the ghost and fins, maybe a nice coat of black paint with a light bar on the roof with blue lenses.   Hearses are cool and due for a comeback.

Hammer
I agree about the hearse.  That Ford will require a bit of time with the body dolly to get it ready for gloss black.

james a linger

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 04:09:03 PM »

on my truck i installed led 6x10 w led fixture, (ebay)  each into the area between my bumper and grill, this with the low beams on the truck give me excellent results, and its not really bothering oncoming traffic, but its like a night and day difference than the oem lights on my freightliner st8 truck, im very happy and am consdering adding another set with yellow lens for use in fog and snow, ive found im having a harder time driving my pickup without these, so they're going there as well next week, I also installed them in the rear for backup lights, which the factory ones were worthless, now when i backup, its a massive illuminated area, and it's great, if i just leave the ignition on and leave truck in reverse, its a great loading area light as well cost, about 35 per light, well worth it! there are tons of different ones listed, look for wash over spot fixtures
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 04:16:35 PM by Tracy knight »

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 07:08:18 PM »

on my truck i installed led 6x10 w led fixture, (ebay)  each into the area between my bumper and grill, this with the low beams on the truck give me excellent results, and its not really bothering oncoming traffic, but its like a night and day difference than the oem lights on my freightliner st8 truck, im very happy and am consdering adding another set with yellow lens for use in fog and snow, ive found im having a harder time driving my pickup without these, so they're going there as well next week, I also installed them in the rear for backup lights, which the factory ones were worthless, now when i backup, its a massive illuminated area, and it's great, if i just leave the ignition on and leave truck in reverse, its a great loading area light as well cost, about 35 per light, well worth it! there are tons of different ones listed, look for wash over spot fixtures
can you post a foto of them ? I'm interseted in some for back up lights on my f350

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 07:08:18 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.