ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Antari z-350 "fazer" control  (Read 2831 times)

David Allred

Antari z-350 "fazer" control
« on: February 05, 2015, 06:56:56 AM »

Maybe someone here has dealing with this unit, and can shed some light.  I have a Z-350 fazer.  I need to be able to be able to turn the output on and off on demand remotely.  I know that the Z3 remote can control the output volume, but I need to be able to turn off the output completely but maintain the unit on and heated.  I operate an attraction that is using the Z-350 but I do not want it to run continuously, but rather only output when triggered by my system PLC.  This is what I would like to be able to do…
Set the fan and output controls to maximum on the unit.  PLC will activate a relay that will trigger the Z-350 to output.  This of course assumes that the ¼” stereo plug is simply closing contacts in the Z-350.  Will this work?  If not, what can be done to be able to use the Z-350 in the manner I require? 
More info - the wired remote has an output volume control, but not a fan control.  It also has a power switch, but I do not know if it turns off the unit, or turns of the pump (leaving the heater on).  Does anyone know?  I do not have the remote and prefer not to buy one, if it can be bypassed altogether to control the unit like I hope.

Thanks

ProSoundWeb Community

Antari z-350 "fazer" control
« on: February 05, 2015, 06:56:56 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.