ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: RF frequency sweep  (Read 12143 times)

Lyle Williams

Re: RF frequency sweep
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 03:07:11 PM »

I had some minor problems with other test gear from an AM transmitter.  I was getting it at +6dBm out of the coax from the antenna!  But the impact was a fairly subtle and cleaned up with a high pass filter.  But that was +6 directly in the RX input, not -6 onto a four inch wire antenna sitting on the other side of the room.

I just tried adding a mini-circuits bandpass filter (SBP-70) to the dtv stick and the results are still pretty poor inside the filter's passband.

Kent Clasen

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 09:01:02 AM »

Peter,

Thanks.  I have been reading up on the TTi on your recommendation.  I am curious if you can export scans into Workbench?  I would like to not be tied to a computer (PC) with RF Explorer, (their Clearwaves SW looks nice though- is anyone using RF explorer with a Mac/Parallels? how does it compare vs TTi) but have the ability to export to Mac Workbench if possible when needed for more involved coordination situations.

Thanks all..

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 11:10:31 AM »

Peter,

Thanks.  I have been reading up on the TTi on your recommendation.  I am curious if you can export scans into Workbench?  I would like to not be tied to a computer (PC) with RF Explorer, (their Clearwaves SW looks nice though- is anyone using RF explorer with a Mac/Parallels? how does it compare vs TTi) but have the ability to export to Mac Workbench if possible when needed for more involved coordination situations.

Thanks all..

Kent,
I have a TTI PSA2702, and yes, you can import them into WWB6, however not directly.  You do have to go into the .csv file and change the formatting a little bit and remove all the header info.
Audio Systems Design Engineer
Daktronics, Inc.
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

Chris Johnson [UK]

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »

Kent,
I have a TTI PSA2702, and yes, you can import them into WWB6, however not directly.  You do have to go into the .csv file and change the formatting a little bit and remove all the header info.

Yes, I've been meaning to write a script to automate this. Should be pretty straightforward really. Has anyone done this already?

If not, I'll post back!
Riedel Communications

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 25 queries.