ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bathtub GFCI Save  (Read 15250 times)

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
Re: Bathtub GFCI Save
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »

I love animals too Debbie, just not monkeys or raccoons, mice, rats, etc.. It might make you feel better to know we also kept a dog as a pet. He had mange and one front leg missing, but he was ours, and in Vietnam that was like a piece of home. He disappeared one day, never to be seen again. We knew he didn't run away (3 legs, duh), so we suspect our house mouse took him home and ate him. His name was stumpy. We suspected Stumpy had never mated after seeing him fail many times, falling off every time he attempted (3 legs, duh). We loved that 3 legged dog so much that the next time we found a bitch in heat we duct taped Stumpy to her and the rest is history. Good old Stumpy.

PS - A house mouse is the Vietnamese girl you pay to clean your hooch.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2014, 11:38:03 PM »

I love animals too Debbie, just not monkeys or raccoons, mice, rats, etc.. It might make you feel better to know we also kept a dog as a pet. He had mange and one front leg missing, but he was ours, and in Vietnam that was like a piece of home. He disappeared one day, never to be seen again. We knew he didn't run away (3 legs, duh), so we suspect our house mouse took him home and ate him. His name was stumpy. We suspected Stumpy had never mated after seeing him fail many times, falling off every time he attempted (3 legs, duh). We loved that 3 legged dog so much that the next time we found a bitch in heat we duct taped Stumpy to her and the rest is history. Good old Stumpy.

PS - A house mouse is the Vietnamese girl you pay to clean your hooch.

Bob…..you keep me laughing - you really do. ...Thank you!!
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2014, 11:38:03 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.