ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WireWorks MCat524  (Read 2760 times)

Alex Donkle

WireWorks MCat524
« on: October 14, 2014, 08:42:27 PM »

It's been out for a while now, but has anyone ever actually seen it used?

I've liked the idea for the product since it came out, but I've been waiting to see how it actually holds up in other installations before using it on one of our jobs.
Consultant

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: WireWorks MCat524
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »

It's been out for a while now, but has anyone ever actually seen it used?

I've liked the idea for the product since it came out, but I've been waiting to see how it actually holds up in other installations before using it on one of our jobs.

When asking about a specific piece of gear a link to the product page will get you more responses. Not everyone remembers what that part number is.

Mac

Alex Donkle

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 10:52:16 PM »

When asking about a specific piece of gear a link to the product page will get you more responses. Not everyone remembers what that part number is.

Mac

True, but no one recognizing the part number kind of answers my question pretty well...  :P
http://www.wireworks.com/MCat524
Consultant

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 12:48:11 PM »

True, but no one recognizing the part number kind of answers my question pretty well...  :P
http://www.wireworks.com/MCat524

It's a fairly new product, out for about a year.  That's infant stage for things used in theater...  I think I found Shakespeare's carbide spotlight project from high school on a NetWorks touring show...

You might ask this on the Google theatre sound group as it's got more of the designers and NYC sound shop folks participating.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Cailen Waddell

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »

It's a fairly new product, out for about a year.  That's infant stage for things used in theater...  I think I found Shakespeare's carbide spotlight project from high school on a NetWorks touring show...

You might ask this on the Google theatre sound group as it's got more of the designers and NYC sound shop folks participating.

Of course it was on a networks show....   That made my night....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.3 seconds with 21 queries.