ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: x32 Producer with S16 - Monitors 9-12 fader control?  (Read 1462 times)

Jerome Casinger

• Castle Rock DJ and Sound
x32 Producer with S16 - Monitors 9-12 fader control?
« on: October 10, 2014, 10:02:35 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Posting a question for a good friend of mine as they are scratching there head, figured I would ask here first since I don't run the stage box on my set up and don't have the board out currently to troubleshoot for them.

Bottom Line - Mix bus 9-12 respond to using mute button only, the fader does nothing unlike 1-8 (which is how they want it).

They have an X32p, S16 via AS50A.  Routing seems correct for all inputs.  They want to use outputs 1-8 on the X32p for mix busses 1-8. and Outputs 1-4 on the S16 for mix busses 9-12 and S16 outputs 7-8 for FOH.

This seems like they have the routing correct, its just a mute issue, I assume the busses are setup incorrectly.  I have never used more than 8 mix busses so haven't needed to trouble shoot this, but is this in the global routing setup, or elsewhere (IIRC I have seen another pre/post routing section somewhere).

Thanks for the help!

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: x32 Producer with S16 - Monitors 9-12 fader control?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 11:31:17 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Posting a question for a good friend of mine as they are scratching there head, figured I would ask here first since I don't run the stage box on my set up and don't have the board out currently to troubleshoot for them.

Bottom Line - Mix bus 9-12 respond to using mute button only, the fader does nothing unlike 1-8 (which is how they want it).

They have an X32p, S16 via AS50A.  Routing seems correct for all inputs.  They want to use outputs 1-8 on the X32p for mix busses 1-8. and Outputs 1-4 on the S16 for mix busses 9-12 and S16 outputs 7-8 for FOH.

This seems like they have the routing correct, its just a mute issue, I assume the busses are setup incorrectly.  I have never used more than 8 mix busses so haven't needed to trouble shoot this, but is this in the global routing setup, or elsewhere (IIRC I have seen another pre/post routing section somewhere).

Thanks for the help!

Which faders have no control, the input channel faders when in Send on Faders mode, or the bus output faders?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Jerome Casinger

• Castle Rock DJ and Sound
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »

Which faders have no control, the input channel faders when in Send on Faders mode, or the bus output faders?

Tim,

Bus output faders, but bus mute works to mute the whole send.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.