ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: QU16 help..(Dick?)  (Read 6599 times)

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
Re: QU16 help..(Dick?)
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 06:13:53 PM »

It might be interesting to start making and sharing our own presets.  Anyone want to start something email based?
I think that might be good idea. 
frank

frank kayser

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 06:16:33 PM »

You are welcome Frank…….
Actually if anyone gets to try them before me - please report back with opinions. I'd love to know if the presets are any good.… I don't get to use my console this weekend !!!!

I took quick look at the PEQ curves on screen for certain instruments and they didn't seem too far off what would sound OK (I find it a bit hard to tell visually)...
Debbie,
Heading out tonight for the first real job with the QU - might try one or two, as I have nothing of my own anyway.  Will keep you posted!
frank

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 06:46:12 PM »

Debbie,
Heading out tonight for the first real job with the QU - might try one or two, as I have nothing of my own anyway.  Will keep you posted!
frank

I'm looking forward to your report Sir !!
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

frank kayser

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2014, 02:17:16 PM »

I'm looking forward to your report Sir !!
Sorry, Deb.  Last night was especially hectic, and I did all I could just to survive!  Setup was to start at 8:00, which included taking all the tables and chairs out of the "dining room".  Well that didn't start till 9:00, at which time it was wall-to-wall people. My mix position was in a booth, where I was standing all night on the bench.  So, little experimentation on my part.
We finally got set up, but the band couldn't decide whether to continue watching the Nationals cliff-hanger, or start to play.  Miraculously, we finally started about 10.  Game went either 16 or 18 innings, and ended just about three songs from the end of the evening - about 12:15.  Nats were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory - ahead 1-0 at the top of the ninth - ended up losing 2-1.
Loved the mixer (and with iPad app, with a different view, (good call, Dick) though I was locked in place and couldn't move).  Work with it a bit more this week, and try out the libraries.
frank

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2014, 05:12:53 PM »

Sorry, Deb.  Last night was especially hectic, and I did all I could just to survive!  Setup was to start at 8:00, which included taking all the tables and chairs out of the "dining room".  Well that didn't start till 9:00, at which time it was wall-to-wall people. My mix position was in a booth, where I was standing all night on the bench.  So, little experimentation on my part.
We finally got set up, but the band couldn't decide whether to continue watching the Nationals cliff-hanger, or start to play.  Miraculously, we finally started about 10.  Game went either 16 or 18 innings, and ended just about three songs from the end of the evening - about 12:15.  Nats were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory - ahead 1-0 at the top of the ninth - ended up losing 2-1.
Loved the mixer (and with iPad app, with a different view, (good call, Dick) though I was locked in place and couldn't move).  Work with it a bit more this week, and try out the libraries.
frank

No worries - I know how hectic it can get sometimes - been there more than once myself !!!

I'll get to use mine on saturday and hopefully will get a  chance to try a few of them myself……..

I am pleased you like the mixer and was able to get the benefit of all what the iPad app offers too. Welcome to the QU gang!!!
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2014, 05:12:53 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.