ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Dedicated Amp for the D&B J-Sub?  (Read 23070 times)

James Richmor

Re: Dedicated Amp for the D&B J-Sub?
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 09:37:24 PM »

I did answer the question.  I told him exactly where the info was.  If he's too damned lazy to Google the site and wants to be spoon-fed, that's not my problem.

I was looking under the product brochure for the j-series rather then the individual manual for the J-sub, that's why i didn't find it. looks like i'll have to get around 20 amplifiers just for the subs...........

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 09:53:55 PM »

I was looking under the product brochure for the j-series rather then the individual manual for the J-sub, that's why i didn't find it. looks like i'll have to get around 20 amplifiers just for the subs...........

For what?  Your imaginary partners imaginary event in the imaginary venue?

This seems to be a continuance of your first thread where you trolled and fabricated for pages and pages. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:58:24 PM by dick rees »
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 10:07:53 PM »

And Tina sang, trolling, trolling, trolling on a river.....
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

James Richmor

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 10:11:47 PM »

For what?  Your imaginary partners imaginary event in the imaginary venue?

This seems to be a continuance of your first thread where you trolled and fabricated for pages and pages.

My goodness there was no trolling there and there is no trolling here everything i posted was correct with the exception of the partner. The venue is very real i was there on Sunday checking the windows thankfully they're double paned in the lobby and as for that door we're going to attach fiber glass panels like this http://www.zoro.com/i/G6558964/?category=4458  on the inside and outside of the doors since they claim to reduce 35db 

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 10:22:25 PM »

My goodness there was no trolling there and there is no trolling here everything i posted was correct with the exception of the partner. The venue is very real i was there on Sunday checking the windows thankfully they're double paned in the lobby and as for that door we're going to attach fiber glass panels like this http://www.zoro.com/i/G6558964/?category=4458  on the inside and outside of the doors since they claim to reduce 35db

We?  I assume you are using the "royal we"...

James Richmor

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 10:23:52 PM »

We?  I assume you are using the "royal we"...

We as in Me (The LD, Promoter,Spec'ed the PA,) and my friend who is just putting in a small amount of money

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »

We as in Me (The LD, Promoter,Spec'ed the PA,) and my friend who is just putting in a small amount of money

Sorry, but "a small amount of money" won't buy the knobs for the 20 amps you imagine you need for your imaginary system for your imaginary event.

As to the fiberglass "sound reduction panels" you linked, you can imagine that 1" thick material will reduce  the LF leakage from your imaginary venue, but you would be very, very mistaken.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 10:46:41 PM »

My goodness there was no trolling there and there is no trolling here everything i posted was correct with the exception of the partner.

You fabricated the partner (read "lied") in 31 posts over 8 pages.  And you claim not to be a troll...

James Richmor

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 10:51:18 PM »

Sorry, but "a small amount of money" won't buy the knobs for the 20 amps you imagine you need for your imaginary system for your imaginary event.

As to the fiberglass "sound reduction panels" you linked, you can imagine that 1" thick material will reduce  the LF leakage from your imaginary venue, but you would be very, very mistaken.

Thats why i plan on using 4 layers of those panels on the inside and outside that should at the very least reduce the high and mid frequency's. as for the cost of the PA i am well aware that this will cost a lot, so far without front fills & a mixer i am at around $10.2k

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »

Thats why i plan on using 4 layers of those panels on the inside and outside that should at the very least reduce the high and mid frequency's.

Those are exit doors.  You can't compromise them by putting enough panels to make an actual difference without violating fire and safety codes.

But i'm not afraid you'll cause any damage as this whole thing is still a trollish fantasy. 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.