ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Garth Brooks  (Read 2993 times)

Thomas Lamb

Garth Brooks
« on: September 12, 2014, 06:08:58 PM »

Anyone know who's providing for the tour? What the rig is? It's an end stage setup but tgey are selling all seats. Anybody connected want to hook me up with a tour? I already bought tickets but am always interested in checking out the systems.
bigTlamb

"If you suck on a functional analog desk, you'll really suck on a complex digital desk...." Dick Rees

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Garth Brooks
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 06:15:11 PM »

Anyone know who's providing for the tour? What the rig is? It's an end stage setup but tgey are selling all seats. Anybody connected want to hook me up with a tour? I already bought tickets but am always interested in checking out the systems.

I'd imagine it's a Clair gig.  Garth was an MD Systems account when CB bought MD.  And we leased the space occupied by MD when they moved from Wichita to Nashville... so by 3 degrees, it's my show.  ;D  /nudge, wink, leg-pulling.

Seriously, Clair Global.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 02:17:47 AM »

I'd imagine it's a Clair gig.  Garth was an MD Systems account when CB bought MD.  And we leased the space occupied by MD when they moved from Wichita to Nashville... so by 3 degrees, it's my show.  ;D  /nudge, wink, leg-pulling.

Seriously, Clair Global.

I had figured you were associated with Clair...Lititz is only 1/2 day drive from my home.  If ever you happened to be doing something interesting at that facility and would not mind a visitor to see how it is really done.  More winking, leg pulling and promise to keep hands in pocket and mouth shut.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 02:46:01 AM »

I had figured you were associated with Clair...Lititz is only 1/2 day drive from my home.  If ever you happened to be doing something interesting at that facility and would not mind a visitor to see how it is really done.  More winking, leg pulling and promise to keep hands in pocket and mouth shut.
Nope, I have no connection to Clair and have never been employed by them.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 02:46:01 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.