ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ron Hebbard  (Read 11597 times)

James Boutilier

• Hamilton, ON Canada
Ron Hebbard
« on: August 16, 2014, 01:36:31 PM »

Many in these forums may have come to know long time member and contributor Ron Hebbard.  Recently, Ron has had a stroke and it has compromised his mobility and his vision to the point that he cannot use a computer.  He is recovering in hospital, but it will be a long time before he can post again, if ever.

Ron has asked me to say goodbye for him to the many friends he has made here, especially Gene Pink, and to thank the moderators:  Mac Kerr, Doug Fowler and Mike Sokol for making these forums possible.

Ron's sig was always the same:  Ron Hebbard  Toodleoo!

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Ron Hebbard
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 01:57:58 PM »

Many in these forums may have come to know long time member and contributor Ron Hebbard.  Recently, Ron has had a stroke and it has compromised his mobility and his vision to the point that he cannot use a computer.  He is recovering in hospital, but it will be a long time before he can post again, if ever.

Ron has asked me to say goodbye for him to the many friends he has made here, especially Gene Pink, and to thank the moderators:  Mac Kerr, Doug Fowler and Mike Sokol for making these forums possible.

Wow.  Thanks for your contributions and I hope recovery is effective and speedy.  We'll miss you, Ron.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 02:15:23 PM »

Wow, sorry to hear this. Ron has been a long time contributor.

Get well Ron!

Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 02:23:21 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that news. Ron has been a valued contributor for a long time. I hope he has a full recovery and can rejoin the community.

Get well Ron!

Mac

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »

Wow. Hope he gets well soon. I'll put him on my prayer list.

Tommy

Tom Danley

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 02:56:49 PM »

Wow I am sorry to hear that, I hope for the best outcome possible.
If they caught it soon enough or if things go well, he still may recover completely.
Best,
Tom

Geri O'Neil

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 03:54:16 PM »

Wow, sad news, indeed...

I remember Ron from way back. Lots of great knowledge, ideas, and general great contributions to the forum. Hoping that the stroke isn't too debilitating and he can resume as normal a life as possible.

Geri O

John Fruits

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 12:06:28 AM »

Oh my, sad news.  I knew of Mr. Hubbard mostly from another forum, ControlBooth.com where he was a valued contributor.  I have posted a link there to this post so his CB friends are aware of the situation.  May his recovery be swift.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 07:27:35 AM »

Ron is good people. I wish him the best possible outcome.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Lee Buckalew

• Classic LAB
  • St. Louis, MO area
    • Pro Sound Advice, Inc.
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 07:41:16 AM »

Ron, you are on my prayer list. 
I am hoping that you have a rapid and as complete a recovery as possible.

Lee
Lee Buckalew
Pro Sound Advice, Inc.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 07:41:16 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.