ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: AC connectors  (Read 9334 times)

Jonathan Johnson

• Southwest Washington (state, not DC)
Re: AC connectors
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 01:50:40 AM »

A couple years ago there was a problem with counterfeit Square D breakers on the market.  Some were just a switch inside-no overcurrent protection at all.  They were very good counterfeits-UL marks and all.  As others have mentioned UL labels can be purchased easily.  Is there a good, convenient way to verify listing?

Don't know of a way to verify a listing, but if you run across something that seems a little fishy, you can report it on UL's website.

http://site.ul.com/global/eng/pages/offerings/perspectives/consumer/fieldreport1/
Stop confusing the issue with facts and logic!

Nate Armstrong

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 10:03:37 AM »

As much as i love having my own distro.. I often rather not have to pay for an electrician and or wait for them to arrive which is never on time.

I need to clarify my self here.   As much as I love having my own distro hooked up with dedicated power,  I often just use the House Edison outlet power which is often times easier than,paying for an electrician and having a distro attached. 

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 03:28:59 PM »

I need to clarify my self here.   As much as I love having my own distro hooked up with dedicated power,  I often just use the House Edison outlet power which is often times easier than,paying for an electrician and having a distro attached.
That is a good move.  It's always better to pursue efficiency rather than just "more" - cost reasons, flexibility, liability, etc.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 03:28:59 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.